This May 18, you’re invited to the launch of the Digital Oil and Gas Technology Competition offered by the Clean Resource Innovation Network (CRIN). This competition asks innovators from across the country to identify breakthrough digital technology solutions that address environmental and economic challenges in Canada’s oil and gas sector.
We’re looking for digital technology solutions in one or more of the following focus areas:
- Environmental monitoring
- Health and safety
- Capital project execution
- Operational excellence and efficiency
Speaking at the launch will be Joy Romero (CRIN president), Nannette Ho-Covernton (CRIN co-lead, digital oil and gas theme), and Shahab Shahnazari (MaRS director of Innovation Partnerships). Attend this event to learn more about the competition, have your questions answered, and get tips on creating a successful submission.
MaRS is administering this technology competition on behalf of CRIN.
May 18, 2021
11:30 am –1:00 pm P.T.
Participants will be granted access to the launch event (details to be made available upon signing up).
11:30–11:50 a.m.: Welcome and opening remarks
11:50–12:30 p.m.: Presentations
12:30–12:50 p.m.: Live Q&A
12:50–1:00 p.m.: Closing remarks
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Technology developers
- Researchers and academics
- Ventures and start-ups
- Accelerators and incubators
- Oil and gas — producers, service companies, industry associations etc.
- All sectors that can provide digital solutions for focus areas (e.g. agriculture and forestry, cleantech, construction, mining, manufacturing, etc.)
Register through the 'More Information' button below.More information