- This event has passed.
CRIN Webinar: Accelerating Novel Extraction Techs from Lab to Field
April 30 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Please join us on April 30th to hear Mike Crabtree from the Saskatchewan Research Council (SRC) explore fundamental challenges and key opportunities associated with advancing, developing, and deploying O&G production technologies and the associated best practices required for more rapid and effective advancement of these technologies.
Through SRC’s decades-long experience, Mike will engage all through discussing:
- Achieving alignment on Technology Innovation Curve (TRL) and Staged Gate Development specific to oil and gas
- Processes that work within a development plan to create a “Best Practice”
- Understanding the risk profile of production technology development in the context of Cost vs Time
- The approaches and benefits of “Fast to Fail”
- Quantifying the benefits of, and creating the business case for, associated Best Practices
- How understanding stakeholder needs will increase investment potential at key points
This event will be broadcast via a webinar and is also a luncheon for those that can attend in person.
11:00 am – Networking (getting your lunch)
12:00 pm – Presentation
1:00 pm – Follow up Q&A
1:30 pm – Close
AGENDA (Online Webinar):
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm ONLY